Your Ad Here

Poll: Does Sony Have the Right to Put a Rootkit on your PS3?

CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW

• Yes, definitely.
• NO! that's insane.
• Don't know. Don't care.
• What PS3 rootkit?!


Over 51,000 visitors on JAILBREAKSCENE.COM have seen this news and now we want to know what you think, by voting!

PSN access blocked for firmware v3.50 users



What a surprise! We knew it was going to happen sooner or later. Less than a week ago, a workaround was discovered that allowed PS3 owners running firmware v3.50 to log on to PSN without having to update to firmware v3.55--simply by changing the PS3's DNS settings.


joemamamassy of PS3Hax:
"I went to log on to Netflix today, and was given an error message saying I needed to upgrade my firmware from 3.5. I already implemented the dns workaround for 3.5 consoles to keep netflix, and have the ability to downgrade when needed. It wouldn't allow me to sign in, but Netflix still worked as long as I tried to login to the PSN network. Don't know if this helps anyone else."

Source PS3Hax

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here