FBAnext, the emulator that emulate various arcade systems is released. See below for supported systems.
Sega System 16
[UPDATE] Where to put your ROMS:
1) Create a new folder called "FBANext-ROMS" (without quotes) on the root of your USB flash drive.
2) It should look like this X:\FBANext-ROMS\ ("X:" represent your USB flash drive assigned drive letter)
SELECT – Insert Coin
START – Start
L2 – Return to browser
FB Alpha (formerly Final Burn Alpha), based on the original Final Burn source code, is a multi-arcade emulator. These are the currently emulated systems:
- Capcom CPS-1
- Capcom CPS-2
- Capcom CPS-3
- Neo Geo
- Sega System 16 (and similar), System 18, X-Board, Y-Board
- Psikyo 68EC020 based hardware
- misc stuff the authors like
FBANext is a native port on the Xbox 360 Platform.
A port to the PS3 console is currently underway. The goal is to have one source repository for both systems.
I recommend restarting the emulator between games to avoid stability issues.[FileFactory]: DOWNLOAD HERE
Thanks to jimako123 for all the amazing improvements!
Who needs GT5 when you can enjoy the likes of Final Fight, Metal Slug, Street Fighter Alpha!